Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for 6 people
1 lobe of foie gras
1 jar of jam Letchis
400 g of langoustines
1 large mango, not too ripe
1 roll of phyllo dough
80 g butter
4 cl of cognac
2 g sea salt 100% natural
1 g of sea salt 4 spices
1 pinch of ground red pepper
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 pinch of black pepper 100% natural
- Separate lobe of foie gras in half, then the denervated using a small knife
- Sprinkle inside with salt, allspice, pepper and spread half the pot of jam Figs White
- Place in a small bowl lobe and bake in a water bath for 45 minutes plus or minus 75C °.
- Remove from water bath and place a weight on top and refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 180C °.
- Melt butter and butter 4 sheets of filo pastry and detail with a round cutter of ten centimeters. Repeat this process for 12 discs, place in oven for 10 minutes, remove when the discs are golden.
- Peel the mango and peel the langoustines.
- Cut the mango into small cubes and fry in a pan with the paprika and cayenne pepper. Sauté langoustines in a hot pan, season with salt and pepper, then remove and flambé with the cognac.
- Place the pan in the remaining jam and mix well with the cooking juices. Leave reduce 1 minute, remove to a bowl and reserve.
- Arrange on each plate of a disc and diced mango, a disc, a few langoustines, disk, then a slice of foie gras and finish with a dash of white fig sauce.
- Serve immediately.